Interactive Learning Modules
The hallmark of our Site Resources section is our hand-picked, carefully selected, extensive listings of opportunities and resources.
Our Site Resources section includes links to career opportunities; on-line magazine subscription and conference registration forms; OPSBA core publications; recommended education links; and special travel and accommodation rates for our members.
An index of OPSBA’s core publications:
- Making a Difference for Kids: Running for Election as a School Board Trustee
Guide for Candidates and Communities - 2014 Edition (3.95M PDF)
- A Vision for Teaching and Learning in a Digital Age (236K PDF)
- Key Work of OPSBA - 2013-2014 (779K PDF)
- OPSBA Annual Report - 2012-2013 (2.77M PDF)
- OPSBA Constitution and By-laws (384.07K PDF)
- Contemplating Trusteeship: A Guide for School Board Candidates and Community Members - 2006 Edition (470K PDF)
- We Know Trustees Have a Crucial Job To Do (Single Pages 180K PDF)
- We Know Trustees Have a Crucial Job To Do (6 Page Spread 176K PDF)
- Good Governance: A Guide for Trustees, School Boards, Directors of Education and Communities (7.01M PDF)
Critical Media Literacy
OPSBA Social Media Strategy