Don’t miss the stimulating, thought-provoking sessions we have planned for this year’s Public Education Symposium (PES). Please see the full program.
PRE-SYMPOSIUM – January 19:
- Launch of the Ministry of Education’s Revised Strategic Planner’s Guidebook for School Board Trustees – your feedback will be sought.
- Labour Relations – Effective Preparation for Collective Bargaining
MAIN SYMPOSIUM – January 19 – 21:
Keynote Speaker – Thursday evening: AMY WHITAKER, author of “Art Thinking”.
Keynote Speakers – Friday:
- MITZIE HUNTER – Minister of Education
- INDIRA NAIDOO-HARRIS – Associate Minister of Education
- CHIEF WILTON LITTLECHILD – Toward Reconciliation: Understanding Our History – Treaties and Residential Schools
- Chris Vollum – Social Media Fitness
- Workshops, OPSBA Regional Meetings, and meetings of the OPSBA Indigenous Trustees’ Council and Directors of Education.
For further information on Program, please contact Susan Weinberg firstname.lastname@example.org
For hotel accommodation, please contact Ernesta Graham email@example.com