Teachers – sign up for a webinar to teach students about money and taxes
The Canada Revenue Agency will is hosting a live and interactive national webinar to promote financial literacy to high school students in grades 11 and 12 this Thursday at 11 a.m. Help your students learn to make responsible economic and financial decisions today for a more prosperous tomorrow.
The topics covered will include:
- Responsible citizenship — how paying your share contributes to society
- Risks of not reporting all sources of income (underground economy)
- How doing your taxes is the gateway to accessing credits and benefits
This free webinar will be co-hosted by the following leading financial literacy organizations:
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Canadian Bankers Association
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
Teachers and students will have an opportunity to ask questions and get answers live throughout the webinar.
- Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time
- Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:00 p.m., Eastern time
- About 45 minutes