The 2019-20 Annual Report of the Ontario Public School Boards’ Association is now online and can be found on the OPSBA website, along with previous reports dating back to 2015-16.
The Annual Report is OPSBA’s record of highlights and accomplishments related to the Association’s five multi-year strategic priorities:
- Advocating for the Whole Child and Student Well-Being
- Advancing Reconciliation: First Nations, Métis and Inuit Education
- Supporting Trustees as Leaders in Public Education
- Advocating for Sustainable and Equitable Education Funding
- Strengthening Positive Labour Relations