- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
- Children’s Issues
- Education Finance
- Education Program
- Children and Youth Mental Health
- Curriculum Issues
- English Language Learning (ELL)
- Equity and Inclusive Education Initiative
- French as a Second Language (FSL)
- Ontario College of Teachers
- Physical and Health Education Curriculum
- School Health Support Services
- Special Education
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- First Nation, Métis and Inuit education
- Labour Relations
- Policy Development
- Trustees - Building Leadership Capacity
- Work Teams
Physical and Health Education Curriculum
The Ministry of Education has released the revised elementary physical and health education curriculum but withheld the components linked to human development and sexual health. In addition the revised secondary curriculum has been withheld in its entirety.
OPSBA has partnered with OPHEA in requesting that these elements be made available in schools.
The Facts About Ontario’s "Sex Ed" Curriculum Why Ontario’s Students Need Quality Health and Physical Education
Health and Physical Education, Ontario Curriculum, Grades 1 - 8.