There are 9 days left until Ontario’s next general election on Thursday, June 7, 2018. The Elections Ontario website includes a listing of all 124 electoral districts as well as other election oriented information.
Voting Before Election Day
Advanced polls were open last Saturday, May 26.
- From May 26 to May 30, from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. at area advance voting locations in your electoral district
- From May 26 to June 1, from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. at your returning office
Details for the dates, times and locations of advanced polling stations can be found on your Voter Information Card. If you choose to vote at an advance poll, you will be asked to take an oath and sign a document to confirm you will vote only once.
Voting on Election Day
You can vote in person on election day from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. at your assigned voting location.
To vote, you will need to bring one piece of identification that shows your name and current residential address. If you are on the Voters List, bring your Voter Information Card and one piece of identification that shows your name. If you are not on the Voters List, bring one piece of identification that shows both your name and current residential address.
- Education Day a Success! – Thank you to all those involved in our Education Day All Candidates Meetings. Several stories appeared in the media and we have created a photo gallery from the events.
- OPSBA Priorities Questionnaire – Please visit our web page to see the answers received from the Liberal, PC, NDP and Green parties.
- 2018 Provincial Party Election Platforms vs. OPSBA Priorities – This overview is based on public information received to date.
All election resources and related information can be found at: Resources for the 2018 Ontario Provincial Election. Please continue the discussion of education issues on social media and use the hashtag #OntEd18 Tweets